Welcome!

Hello! I'm glad you've dropped by and hope that you find encouragement, insight, and a few laughs while you are here and take them along on your mommy journey.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Something Worth Sharing

Yesterday, during my local MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting we were presented with a selection from a blog.  It seems many of the moms from the group follow this blog and were touched by a recent post entitled "Twirl."  I must say that I was quite struck by it.  The words and thoughts seemed to resound throughout my whole being.  It was apparent that I was not the only one truly warmed by this mother's insight.  Now, I would like to share it with you.  I encourage you to read it, then as we did yesterday, close your eyes and picture yourself twirling before your Heavenly Father as He rejoices over you.

Learn to Twirl

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

I'd also like to thank the author of this post, Emily, for sharing such a wonderful piece of encouragement with us.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love your posts , stopping by from MBC, following you now!
    Tati
    http://Groovybabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete